Re: [Epic] Mega-Gargant Krooz Ques

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:26:41 +0930

<big snip>
> Also, after dealing with 2 (really 3) versions of WH40K, 3 versions
>of Epic, the last 4 versions of WHFB, and MOW, I've seen some really
>wacked responses to reasonable questions, and the way you think it ought
>to go (and the way most people seem to think it ought to go) is often
>not how it goes when GW gets around to answering it, so I am anxious for
>an official word. Remeber the "what do blast markers do to War Engines?"
>question? The guys in one local store said,"well until we see it in WD
>we don't care what e-mail or someone's website says" and there was some
>lag there. Same with the" how many SHW's is a Pulsar equivalent too?"
>etc. If they'd publish it, how much easier would it be when playing with
>new people?
>
>Chris Miller

Couldn't agree with you more Chris, WD is supposted to support the hobby not
mearly be an advertisment for product ranges, thats what a catalouge is for.
I've been playing GW games for around 10 years myself so am quite familiar
with the changes and inconsitencies that you mention, although I've
refrained from RT/W40K so far.
Cheers
Alun