[Epic] off Sundays, holidays and what not.

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 12:18:27 -0600

Sutherland wrote:

> That Chuk Guy
> only guy here on Sunday :(

  Not true. I post on Sundays a lot. Just not this week.

Something about last Sunday before a major holiday, and of course most, if not all of
the .edu folks don't have access to their 'puters this week, and won't for a couple of
weeks, all of which tends to make for a slow mailing list. Effects all of them.
Normally I get from 75-200 email a day, This week has been running at about 1/2 that
and I expect next week to be worse.