Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Charging titans.

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:23:14 +1100 (EST)

>I said it once already, but since no one responded and I believe so strongly
>in it I'll say it again. We should eliminate Super Heavies the size of
>Titans and simply make them Titans. If we did this there would be an effect
>on all of our rules debates from here on out, so it would be really
>important for us to implement this as early as possible if we are to
>implement it at all. There is no need to seperate a size class which is
>clearly the same into two (titans and super heavies), as this merely adds to
>confusion and unfairly disadvantages some units. This would eliminate the
>need to add a morale roll for vs. "classic" sized super heavies, as large
>tanks are simply not as frightening as the towering building-sized Capitolis
>Imperialis, which can hold three of those large "classic" tanks in its cargo
>holds.

Good point. Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I agree entirely, but which
SHVs should be classed Titans? I can guess, so how does this look?

Titans
        Capitol Imperialis
        Leviathan
        Colossus
        Cyclops
        Ordinatus (?)

Any others?

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."