Re: [Epic] WD217

From: Peter <peter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:04:11 -0500 (EST)

>Sauron1 writes;
>
> The Canadian mail order trolls have been lead to believe our version of
>WD217 WILL contain the new mini. But then again have they ever
>
>A: Lied to me before ?
>
>B: Been lied to themselves by GW ?
>
>C:Haven't got a clue and make it up as they go anyway ?
>
>YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_YES_ETC!

        Yes Virginia there is a free Necron. Well with the cristmasy phrase
out of the way I'm going to only say this once, there will be a free Necron
in Canada. How do I know? well lets see I've gotten a free bowman for WHFB
from a mail order update letter and I've gotten two free Skinks on the cover
of a WD. So I believe that there will be a free Necron on the cover. Plus
also the cover of issue 217 shown on Andy Sheppard's review of the issue has
a little box were the blister is that says "what no necron? well ask the
store clerk about it."

        Signed
        Peter who is loading santas cookies with easy lay and is decking the
roof with Prox grenades