Re: [Epic] RE: Space Marine Units.

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:45:09 -0600

Well, I have been on a posting break for awhile but I couldnt resist
this one. I am the one person that LIKES big units. My armored unit that
seems to give Mike a problem is rather huge. I mean, all my LRs are in
this det. and its covered by about 10 Attack bikes led by a Captain and
a Psyker.
 One.
  Charge ahead on regular orders. This will get you into range, and
allow you to get your bikes into assult range. Some of your bikes are
sure to be lost, but your oh-so valuable LR's will be unscathed.
 Two.
  When in Close Combat, your 2 rating for your Attack Bikes are great,
and your +1 for support from the LR's help you wipe the enemy out.
 Three.
  Its intimidating as all heck to see a huge formation of LR's charging
up the feild to rid the emperium of their enemies.

 All this while having a det. of artillery pounding them into
submission. The new rules are rather obvious about intergrating SM and
IG. So, why not? When going up against 5 Super Heavys' a Baneblade det.
comes in handy.
  Well, thats about all I can think of right now....oh, and MERRY
CHRISTMAS...or what ever you might beleive in.

 Matthew Weyna