Re: [Epic] Eldar HF's & BMs

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 00:09:44 +0000

Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>I had a quick game last night and a question came up from me.
>
>Let's say Det. A fires at my Phantom Titan with 6 FP. It scores 1hit, but
>the Phantom makes its holo-save. Does the Phantom receive any blast
>markers? My initial reaction is that it does but the holo-fields cause the
>phantom to appear where they are not. So wouldn't the suppression that the
>BMs represent would be misdirected as well?

I doubt it, because you're still forcing the Titan to duck and weave
(this is an Eldar titan we're talking about, remember). Presumably it
can jump around as well; that's a point, what exactly can Eldar titans
do? But anyway, you're still supressing it by forcing it to make
decisions under enemy fire.

--
     Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        _   ^   _
      "Mr Worf, scan that ship!"         \  |  /