[Epic] Eldar HF's & BMs

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 08:52:08 -0500

I had a quick game last night and a question came up from me.

Let's say Det. A fires at my Phantom Titan with 6 FP. It scores 1hit, but
the Phantom makes its holo-save. Does the Phantom receive any blast
markers? My initial reaction is that it does but the holo-fields cause the
phantom to appear where they are not. So wouldn't the suppression that the
BMs represent would be misdirected as well?
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
dslayer_at_...