[Epic] Dark Angel Thunderhawks -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:04:57 +0000

Hi All

I have just started painting my space marine Thunderhawk
gunships. I = plan to play the Dark Angels chapter...as I do
in 40K.
Are Thunderhawks considered to be part of Ravenwing
(painted black) or = part of the regular chapter(painted green)
?

I'm painting up a Dark Angels army for a friend, and I'm doing
the Thunderhawks in DA Green.
  I haven't done a Deathwing one - I tried a LandRaider in
bone but we agreed it didn't look right so it got redone in
Green again. I think a Ravenwing Thunderhawk would
probably look very good in Black, but at the moment you
cannot deploy Bikes or Landspeeders from them.

Krass