Re: [Epic] 40k Final Liberation

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 09:00:14 -0500

> This may be stupid but in difficultlty levels - is one star
> "low" or "high"?

1 star is low - 3 stars is highest difficulty.

> Also in the weapon stats right after range is an "R" with a
> number 1,2,3, or 4 under it.
> What is this number for? On the back cover they talk about
> hot keys for weapon s 1 2 3 4 is this related ?

Nope, this is ROF = Rate of Fire. This is the number of attacks the
weapon gets when firing against infantry. For instance, a Lascannon is
1, so it can kill 1 infantryman. A Vulcan mega-bolter is (I think) 6,
hence it can do a lot more killing of infantry even though it's not as
good against anything with great armor.

Regards,

- Erik