RE: [Epic] Dark Angel Thunderhawks

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 13:39:53 -0500

I painted mine (Dark angels T hawks ) dark green - somewhere I remember
seeing a picture of one in a dark angels Epic detachemnt & they looked
green rather than black.

You bought the new titan? Call customer service - of course they will
ask you to first bring it back to the store you purchased it from - but
you can always say it was a Xmas gift.