[Epic] Dark Angel Thunderhawks

From: Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:16:59 -0800

Hi All

I have just started painting my space marine Thunderhawk gunships. =
I plan to play the Dark Angels chapter...as I do in 40K.
Are Thunderhawks c=
onsidered to be part of Ravenwing (painted black) or part of the regular ch=
apter(painted green) ? BTW thanks to all who gave me advice in helping me p=
ick what to buy to start my army. I bought 3 Thunderhawks,1 blister of Pred=
ators, 2 blisters of Vindicators, and a Warlord Titan....which is missing t=
he head...grrrrr!

Tim MacPherson
Fledgling Epic Dark Angels Master