[Epic] Barrage Issues

From: Snyder, Roy B <roy.snyder_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:57:47 -0500

> "... the barrage does not count as a super heavy weapon for placing
> Blast markers." (p.32 Rule Book)

>OK, so my group was doing it correctly and there is no need
>to trouble Jervis.

Well, I think there might be just cause in doing so.

This is why:
"ARTILLERY AND BLASTMARKERS: Blast Markers effect artillery in the
same way that they effect super heavy weapons. Barrage weapons are
still super heavy weapons, even if they are artillery. This means that
artillery lose a shot for each blast marker on the detachment not just
a point of firepower from the total - so a few blast markers are going
to cut down your artillery's effectiveness very quickly." - (pg29,
WD216)

-=Roy,.
"----Now what?"