[Epic] [Com] [Off-topic,too!] 40K Phantom FS...

From: Larry Irish <wirish1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 12:34:07 -0500

With apologies to the folks who don't play WH40K -

I figure there's probably a heathly overlap of 40K players on this list, so
I thought I'd just mention.... :)

I have a 40K-scale resin Phantom that I'm selling off. Here's a quote from
my Batertown ad:

>FS - WH40K Resin Eldar Titan - Cheap!!
>I have an Eldar Phantom titan, made by Mike Biasi Studios (the precursor
>to Armorcast) for sale. This is the _Big_ one - the model stands 22" tall!
>Take a peek at it at http://armorcast.com/warhammer40k/index.html. I'm
>really under-pricing this big 'un - these are $180 new - I'm asking for
>$100 plus $6 shipping. Why? Because this older Phantom is rough around the
>edges and already basecoated - I plan to buy a newer one in the future.
>So, does anyone want a Phantom for 40% off?? :)
>
>I also have two of the Epicast Falcons for sale. No, they aren't as pretty
>as the new plastics from GW - so I'm selling them for $10 apiece, plus $2
>Shipping.
>
>If you want all three, you can have them for $120 (shipping included).
>I'm looking for payment in advance, preferably by postal money order. I
>can supply several references (I have several references pending for the
>BT list).
>Please drop me a line at wirish1_at_.... Thanks!

Again, I hope this doen't miff the 'Epic purists' on the list - hopefully,
this will be of interest to some of you.

Happy Holidays.
Larry
wirish1_at_...