Re: [Epic] Ahhh! An Imperator!

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 22:07:47 -0000

>I would recommend he use a lot of dropped forces. That would >minimize
>the time he is under fire. That is what most tyranid players I know
>do. Then they just get a large gargoyle/Harridan swarm to control the >
>air. Actually, he could do all dropped forces. I've seen it done,
>it's pretty nasty.

I don't want to sound a know-it-all, but I have had this tactic used against
me. Just use low cost stuff (infantry mainly) to get butchered but stall
his forces advance. Then your heavy stuff kicks in and smegs him. This
tactic works.

Please, please, please, someone help!

We are going to be fighting a lot of Tyranid Vs. Imperial battles soon in a
campaign and it will be a walkover for me if you do not help. I will pass
any tactics for Tyranids on to my opponent - I just want more of a
challenge.

Thanks in advance.