Re: [Epic] Netwide Epic Campaign

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 15:40:12 -0500

> azathoth3_at_... or take a look at the official web page at
> www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/necampaign.html. There is no
> for this event; this is purely for fun. One note: battles must be
> either using 2nd edition rules or the new Net Epic rules. This is NOT
> Epic 40K event. I am not trying to offend anyone by saying this, nor
> I trying to taunt anyone. I am just trying to reach as many players
> possible. I hope to hear from many of you soon.

Don't you find your statements contradictory? i.e.:

1. Just send in the results.
2. This is just for fun.
3. Trying to reach as many players as possible.
4. No Epic 40k.

That just does not make sense. What does Net Epic or 2nd Ed. SM have to
do with incorporating just the results into a 'global' campaign? Seems
to me a campaign at that scale could care less whether the battles were
fought in 40k, SM/TL, Epic 40k, WHFB or Squad Leader. Pardon the
grumpiness, but I'm tired of this whole SM/TL vs. Epic 40k thing.

Regards,

- Erik