Re: [Epic]Re-Basing

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 19:47:25 +1000

Tim wrote:

> They also should make the new stands for the
> squads available at the retail level for veteran players to rebase their
> figs if they want to.

The only "re-basing" I'm doing is to put the bikes and cav 3 to a stand.
Which looks a lot better than the old 2-to-a-square IMHO, at least for
Ork Boars and Bikes.
A lot of the new figs are going on old (square) stands, and a fair
number of unbased old figs on the new ones. Frankly, a mixture looks
best (for Orks anyway). The old square bases are also ideal for Heavy
Weapons, Big Gunz, and the like.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo