Re: [Epic] Delays

From: Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 00:22:22 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: Sunday, January 04, 1998 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Epic] Delays
>I think their best bet would have been to continue to produce old mini's
>until they made the new ones

Yeah...I completely agree. They also should make the new stands for the
squads available at the retail level for veteran players to rebase their
figs if they want to. I know you can get them from mail-order but it seems
kinda a hassle for the players. A friend of mine who is a veteran Epic
player busy re-basing his HUGE armies so he can trounce us newbies. =) There
are still old Epic figs left in the Mail-order warehouses...I just ordered
an Imperator Titan....I just love the way that thing looks!!!

Tim
Flegling Dark Angels Master