RE: [Epic] IG and Planetary Assault Landings -Reply -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 15:33:20 +0000

Hiya,

any way we could get a look at this beastie ????

> I have a converted Ground Zero Games 1/300 Dropship which is big
> enough to drop an entire company of Marines, and could carry a pair
of

> Warhounds if neccesary. I'm sure this could be used as an
acceptable Imperial Navy lander.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Geo Hex in the US carry the Ground Zero Games products, they may have
a picture on their website. It will probably be described as a 1/300
interface lander. The model is all resin apart from a couple of metal
gun barrels, and is basically a vaguely streamlined brick. I don't
have ready access to a digital camera or a website, so it would be
difficult. I can talk to a few friends though, but don't hold your
breath.
  If you do see a picture, let me know, and I'll describe the changes
I made to it, though all i really did was add some wings.

Krass