Re: [Epic] Imperial Guard Detachments

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 15:15:06 -0800

Did you guys say you saw IG infantry at a local GW shop? I just called
GW mail order and they're still not available through them for two
weeks. I hope two weeks in the miniatures industry is not like "two
weeks" in the computer industry.

Incidently there's now a new EPIC 40K Space Marine Battlegroup for sale.
It's $79.99US and includes 6 tactical squads, 2 squads each of
terminators, devistators and assualt and scouts; about 12 characters,
2-4 each of landspeaders and dreadnoughts and bikes. And a number of
tanks including Rhinos, predators, Landraiders (inc a command), umm lets
see, a couple other vehicles too, plus some bunkers and other objective
points and a booklet. I haven't done the math so i'm not sure if it's a
good deaal of not but it can be seen at their website under new stuff.

Los