Re: [Epic] Basing Dreads

From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers. <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 02:58:55 -0600

Tim wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am busy painting up some of my new E40K Dreadnaughts and am wondering
> about how I should base them.
> My Epic 40K boxed set is back-ordered so I am unfamiliar with the rules as
> to how they are used in the game. Are they individual models like vehicles
> or do they travel in groups...like infantry? The bases that they are molded
> on seem kinda small and I don't wanna have trouble with them falling over
> all the time in play.

        There is a wargaming supply company (the name escapes me)that makes
flat metal squares for basing out miniatures. I use these bases for
bike units (I mount Eldar jet bikes on wire first) and small vehicles
(Vypers, land speeders, dreadnaughts, Avatars, etc.). You can buy them
in packs of 100 for about $4.00 American.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert