Re: [Epic] Basing Dreads

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 01:48:56 PST

Los a �crit :

>> I based all my Dreadnoughts, Landspeeders, as well as individual
>> Tyrannid models (i.e. Hive Tyrant, etc) on Pennnies. Works out fine
>>and
>> brings up the value of the model by exactly one cent.

This is a good idea, but how can you hide the details of these bases
(Lincoln? on cents, Queen profile on pennies, etc...)? I don't want to
be able to read "Libert�, Egalit�, Fraternit�" on my Chaos or Space
Marine stands/1 Franc coins... ;)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 01/06/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/