Re: [Epic] On the subject of the Votex Missile...

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 09:22:16 -0500

My 2 cents:

Snyder, Roy B wrote:

> Their has been some deliberation about this in my group in the past.
> It was determined here that the deathstrike is an artillery weapon on
> the basis that it was listed in the artillery list for a detachment.
> Then again, it does not specificly say it - but it does not say that
> all space marines are stubborn or rapid fire on the notes entry for
> the army list. But we failed to get this word from GW, and we would
> like it placed in Q & A

Oh no... It states in the army book that all space marines are stubborn
and rapid fire. It also clearly lists the artillery ability next to
everything that is artillery. Vortex missiles are completely gross as
is, the only way they are reasonable is as d6xAT shots needing line of
sight. I think this is more of a case for RTM than Q&A.

Regards,

- Erik