RE: [Epic] On the subject of the Votex Missile...

From: Snyder, Roy B <roy.snyder_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:24:02 -0500

Their has been some deliberation about this in my group in the past.
It was determined here that the deathstrike is an artillery weapon on
the basis that it was listed in the artillery list for a detachment.
Then again, it does not specificly say it - but it does not say that
all space marines are stubborn or rapid fire on the notes entry for
the army list. But we failed to get this word from GW, and we would
like it placed in Q & A