Re: [Epic] How do the Army lists work?

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:24:33 +0000

"Larry \"Liquid\" Plummer" <liquid_at_...> came forth and spoke
thusly:
>I have been looking around like crazy and cannot find it anywhere that
>states the command unit is a main force unit. Wouldn't that defeat the
>purpose of having actual command unit stands? A prime example of non main
>force command can be found on page 18 of WD 216. It shows 1 commander unit,
>2 seperate command sections, AND 8 main force squads. That leads a person to
>think that command units are seperate from main force units. If anyone has a
>rule or WD stating different, please let me know.

That's just the Imperial Guard; they're a special case, as their command
squads have to be bought and they have no +25 det HQ's for their
infantry dets, the ones that this rule applies to.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister | "Mr Worf, scan    ^\   +   /^
that ship!" "Aye Captain, 300 d.p.i.?"  |      <-----+------>