[Epic] House Rules

From: Patrick Odell <anvil_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 14:32:21 -0500

I was wondering what kind of house rules are in use out there. The rules
as written give some lattitude in interpretation. For instance:
 Measuring: My group goes hull to hull on vehicles, discounting weapons
that stick out like on the old land raiders, and center to center on
infantry stands. We're still working on titans.
 The way we build our buildings (on a plastic base) we call the whole
base difficult terrain.
To compensate for the difference between old and new bases, new bases
can double up in cover and still draw line of sight.
Just a few thoughts. Any others?