Re: [Epic] House Rules

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 00:53:18 PST

Patrick wrote :

>I was wondering what kind of house rules are in use out there. The
>rules
>as written give some lattitude in interpretation. For instance:
> Measuring: My group goes hull to hull on vehicles, discounting
>weapons
>that stick out like on the old land raiders, and center to center on
>infantry stands. We're still working on titans.
> The way we build our buildings (on a plastic base) we call the whole
>base difficult terrain.
>To compensate for the difference between old and new bases, new bases
>can double up in cover and still draw line of sight.
>Just a few thoughts. Any others?

You can find my group house rules at :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/recycle2.html

I'm to lazy to retype them but there are rules about alliances, fire
angles and close assaults.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 01/06/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/