RE: [Epic] blast markers & morale

From: Snyder, Roy B <roy.snyder_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:33:17 -0500

I completely agree. In the last two games I have used the adeptus
lists in CJ#21 (where the hydra is in the main force list). I created
a anti-aircraft battery that includes 3 hydras, 3 robots, and a knight
in command. With a few of these on the board, and holding a few dets
in reserve, I effectively grouned his airforce on intercept orders
(anticipating flyers to enter) for 5 turns! Another bonus is, that
when they are put on flack orders, the rest of the forces that would
normally be included are not bogged down with the presence of the
hydras.
So, just by the independent hydras sitting in small groups on the
field in strategic areas, was none the less quite intimidating.
The small det does well when assaulted, having three robots, and a
knight incase there jumped.

-=Roy,.