[Epic] Off Topic -ManOWar

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:01:56 +0930

Hi guys,

Firstly, apologies for off topic.
I am after some ManOWar figures. I am looking at building one fleet,
preferably Dwarf, Chaos Dwarf or Skaven. If any one has figures they don't
use I am willing to buy or trade for currently available Epic figs. At this
stage I have nothing, but do have access to rules. Basically the first race
that gets offered to me with a reasonable foundation I will probably build
(except Empire as that is what Chris has.)
Please Email my privately.
Refrs. available on Bartertown Good Trader list, or more if req.
Cheers
Alun