[Epic] Buildings 1/285

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:30:19 +0930

Hi,
I am looking at purchasing some scenery, mainly buildings as I have plenty
of trees and hills. Also want some river sections. I never seem to have the
time to get around to making any as there is always something else to paint,
a game to play, a assignment to finish or a dogshow to go to so have decided
to just purchase a few. I have looked at Geohex's web page and seen the 2
ranges of 1/300 they offer. Does anyone have knowledge of these figures or
any other suitable ranges ? Value for money ? Quality ? Scale compatability
?
Cheers
Alun