Re: [Epic] Buildings 1/285

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 23:57:17 -0500

> Rivers are absurdly easy to make. Most hobby stores carry 18" foam
> in bright colors, for ~ $1 each. Pick up a couple of blue/ green

This is a great suggestion. Is this flexible or hard foam? I haven't
seen it before, just trying to get a clarification on what to look for.
Most of the green foam I've seen is hard and semi-porous - wouldn't
paint up very well. If I can find this stuff, though, I'll no longer
have to re-roll those river results on the terrain table...

Regards,

- Erik