Re: Sv: [Epic] Casualties

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:03:55 -0500

Los wrote:

> oe way i make craters is to take a beer cap or something suitable, then press
> some tin foil over it. It can then be glues to a base. I then spray paint it
> matt black, and before the stuff dries, I sprinkle a dark flock over the thing
> followed by another spray of black paint. If anyone wants pictures I have a
> digital camera and can take some.

I'd like to see pictures of these as well as your city. I started
gluing some ruins to card bases and adding extra rubble, but then
decided I'd rather have the flexibility of just using the ruins
themselves as a bit more "abstract". I figured if I added some
rubble, I'd not feel satisfied, because it wouldn't look like enough.
Where's the rest of the building? Putting enough rubble would make
it less usable for game purposes.

So I'd love to see what you did.

Thanks,
andy