Re: Sv: [Epic] Casualties

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 10:37:33 -0800

I'll see if I can zip some jpgs down and send them along tonite. I
combine tthe rubble with peices of collapsed roof made by parts of
siding materials that I pick up at a RR shop. While it's not exactly all
the mass that should be tere. The black sprat paint/light flocking
technique gives the whole seen a "nuked" appearance.

Having made my first collection wrecked city blocks, this is how would
do it differntly nect time. The actual building s themselves wuld first
be primed in black (Spray) then I would spray a colr ove rteh top of
that, Grey red whatever color teh Imperium is paintingtheir gothic
buildings these days. Then I would glue them to teh bases and when I'm
creating the blast effect with the black spray and flock, you'd see some
of the old color. Alternately I'm going back to my orginal city blocks
and drybrushing some highlightson the building.

I really like the wrecked building sprues that come with E40K, I wish
they made some intact buildings in the same style just to intersperse
occasionally. As it is I also use the TCS series of wrecked and normal
buildings.

Los