Re: [Epic] old metal order codes

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 07:47:49 +0930

>That is why I want to be able to give them order codes. They can cast
>EVERY metal they once made if you can only give them the code. (anyone
>remember mounted WFB dwarfs? No, I do not need order codes for them.)
>

>DV

You are right Dirk, they can but that does not nessearily mean they will.
I've tried with a couple of things, had them check and confirm they had the
molding and then be told sorry we will not remold them. Admittedly they were
slightly more obscure than LRs and Rhinos. I inquired about the metal
components of Hellbores, Cap Imp., Eldar Knights, Goffic Rockers, Rapiers
and Bullock Jet Cycles.