Re: [Epic] Modeling and the game (was Casualties)

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 16:56:47 -0500

Also if you are playing Campiagns you should be able to possibly recoup some percentage
of stands, stragglers, repairs light wounds etc. Especially if you retained the field
at the end. Anyone have a rule for that.
Something like winner: retains 15% of all stands /models lost
loser: Retains 5%.

By the way I ahve some pictures of craters (using the beer cap/tin foil method) and
damaged city blocks stuff I can post them here, embedded into the email. (Will ensure
they are as small as possible 100k or less) OR just email them as zips to whoever wants
them.

Finally one more thing. You know what makes great looking futuristic buildings and
bunkers? Old ant traps! Plus it keeps the real bugs off your battlefield. <grin>

Los