Re: [Epic] Q&A pages

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:50:13 -0600

> OK, I have launched the snake. I will fix your HTML "error" with the &
> and post it to the Spellbook Software Site tonight.

Heh. :) Well, it's not an error for all those people with older browsers.
I've no idea how many that is, however. I suppose I really should update
the HTML. Surely everyone has a fairly recent browser, and the use
of & instead of & will cause no problems?

> For what it is worth, I am doing your whole page starting at "default.html"
> and going down from there. If you want me to limit it, please let me know
> tonight or tomorrow.

Please, mirror as much as you'd like. Thanks for the effort you are
putting into this. Hopefully it will help smooth the bumps of my
university's network problems and make my pages much easier for everyone
to view.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.