[Epic] Q&A pages

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:19:30 -0500

<sigh.....>

Yes, my web pages seem to be down *again.* This makes the fourth time
in as many months. I've always suspected the computer center personel
here to be slightly incompetant and their credentials aren't rising
in my opinion. They've been working on several "upgrades" to the
network system here, and quite frankly I think they've gotten in over
their heads. My apologies to everyone who is inconvenienced by not
being able to get to the Q&A. (No, I'm no more knowledgeable about
the situation than they are, but it's not my job to be knowledgeable
about it.)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.