RE: [Epic] Lost Eldar Units

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 01:06:21 -0500

My apologies, the aspects should have been armour 4 - typo. Thanks for the
input though. When I get the points formula, I'll be able to playtest most
of these out some more.

Your thoughts on the Warp Hunter are correct. Like I had mentioned, these
haven't been playtested that much. I wasn't quite sure what to do with the
Warp Hunter. Back in SM 2nd, its weapon was identical to the Titan DC. I
basically took it from there. It wasn't a Superheavy so I don't think it
would qualify for EoV status as a Cobra. On the other hand, Vortex
Missiles are killers (worse than these would be) and IG get them really
easily. I think a limit of the number in each detachment would be the
easiest way to limit them without compromising on their functionality.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
dslayer_at_...