[Epic] Lost Eldar Units

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 01:22:11 -0500

Here are some house rules I've come up with for the lost units in the Eldar
force. They haven't been fully playtested and I haven't come up with
appropriate points yet but they're a start. The grouped section represents
units that can be used already with the current rules - I've indicated
where they're from. I've also included all the Aspects just for
comparison. Most of the stats are based on SM 2nd as I don't play 40k so
all the numbers in Codex Eldar are useless to me. If anyone has any
suggestions please Email me. Also, I've lost the message with the formula
for calculating points. If someone could please send it to me, it would be
much appreciated.

Eldar Speed Range FP Assault Armour Notes

Grouped

(Aspect Warriors)
Dire Avengers 15 30 1 3 5+
Fire Dragons 15 15 2 2 5+ Close Support
Howling Banshees 15 n/a 0 6 5+
Striking Scorpions 15 15 1 4 5+
Dark Reapers 15 45 2 1 5+
Swooping Hawks 15 15 1 4 5+ Jump Packs
Warp Spiders 15 15 Dis. 3 5+ Jump Packs
(Support Platform)
Lascannon 15 45 AT 0 4+
Vibro-Cannon 15 45 Dis. 0 4+
(Fire Prism)
Deathstalker Prism Cannon 30 45 AT 1 5+ Skimmer, Arty
Firestorm 30 60 3 1 5+ Skimmer, Flak

Lost

Warp Hunter 30 45 (1) 1 5+ Distortion Cannon, Skimmer
Tempest See Below
-The Tempest is an Engine of Vaul with the following main weapon.
Main Weapon Fire Arc Range FP Notes
Tempest Laser All Round 60 6 -

Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer