Re: [Epic] Painting Itty-bitty men

From: Vladimyr <morbid_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 17:35:38 +1000

Hi there.

>I am finished all my vehicles and am now about to start painting the
>Marines.
>Any suggestions? Should I glue them to the stand then paint or paint first
>then glue?

Well, with the new stands, I glue 3 of the five miniatures on and then
paint them (I play orks) but they get too clustered otherwise. The other
two I blu-tack to a ruler or spare base and paint them there. Then I glue
those two on and paint the base, etc.

That's just my two cents :)
Vlad

But don't be scared of what we've said,
Cause there's no end to being your friend
        - Spiderbait - Buy Me A Pony