Re: [Epic]Jane's Fission Chips (Minis Photos)

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:46:12 -0600

Carl Billen wrote:

> Alan E wrote :
> >

> >> I'm also looking for a kind web host for this article. I'd like it
> >> include all the fluff that's fit to print about each vehicle, plus
> >> apocryphal (ie non-GW) words to explain why there are 3 different
> >> models
> >> of Vindicator, 2 (now 3?) of Manticore etc.
>
> And J. Michael answered :
> >
> >I'll host them. Send me private e-mail and we will set something up.
>
> Do you only accept pictures of player's own models or are you also
> happy
> with scans from WD/Epic rulebooks (with me having access to the
> company
> scanner ?)

I have access to a scanner as well.

As it happens, I think that I am on thin enough grounds with the
copyright issue with my E41K project (in that good chunks of it are
taken from the "Armies" book [granted with changes]) that I don't want
to push it to the point of having direct copies of GW artwork.

Does any body have a URL for GW's policy about use of there art work?

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus