Re: [Epic] Re: Eldar Scout Titans

From: Joshua Morris <jinxx_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:19:21 -0800

Well i have as many plastic rhinos and land raiders that you could ever
want. as for infantry a have 2nd ed basic eldar/ falcon sprues and space
marines a have the square bases if you like too. i also have some tunnelers
from the old set and some robots let me know what you think would be a
fair exchange.

-jinxx

At 08:23 PM 1/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes; Jinxx
>
> I have one pair extra. I got them in a trade,but they were in a bag
>with no decals or base.I would like to trade for basic infantry with
>transport sprues,especially Ork or eldar infantry. I just startted to
>creat Tyranids and Chaos armies and would specially trade for tyranid
>infantry sprews.
>
> Please reply to:
>
> sauron1_at_...

Quality Assurance Engineer