Re: [Epic] old metal order codes

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:11:12 -0500

Chris Miller wrote:

> >Actually both Rhinos and Landraiders were origanally available as metal
> >figs. Sorry I cann't help you with numbers Dirk althougth I can support the
> >fact they existed, I may even be able to get my hands on a few metal rhinos
>
> ---------> That said, (and I have 6 metal LR's) the metal units really
> weren't any better or even different looking than the plastics. Any special
> reason we want one?

        I do think they look better, especially the metal Rhinos
(which don't look exactly like the plastic ones). But I wouldn't
go out of my way or pay extra just to have them.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"I felt like I was becoming scientifically interesting." - Heart of
Darkness