[Epic] Metal Infantry/Support Weapons/Light Vehicles

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:19:44 +0100

I recently obtained several old miniatures, and among them were some metal
Epic-scale Space Marines, Eldar, a SM on a bike wielding a (chain)sword, a
SM with a Mole Mortar, A Thudd Gun and an Eldar Lascannon with gunners.
They are quite badly cast and not very detailed. Dirk Vormann mentioned in
the 'Old metal order codes' that a metal eldar jetbike was available too.

I would like to know which other miniatures were avaliable in that category
(I believe that they were randomly inserted in the blisters at that time, as
I have a drop pod blister with a Thudd Gun, but no second Thudd Gun, while I
have enough drop pods to fill a second blister). I could not find any
reference of them in the Space Marine rules/Armies of the Imperium/Titan
Legions books, but I had a reference in an Adeptus Titanicus advert, of
which I mailed the order codes a few days ago.

Just being curious...

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...