RE: [Epic] Metal Infantry/Support Weapons/Light Vehicles

From: Snyder, Roy B <roy.snyder_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:17:21 -0500

Back in the beginning of the game (Adeptus Titanicus) the titan
blisters used to have little freebe minis included in the blister.
The reaver had usually some IG with a Las cannon turret, or some metal
space marines.
The orc's battle fortresses had an orc pulling his pants down with a
metal wartrakk;
The termites had a spacemarine armed thudd gun.
 + others I know that are out there, although, I can't say what
blister they are with.

If it is an old blister with the word TITAN or TITANS on the blister,
there is a good chance that they have little freebe minis. I believe
it was a decorative measure GW used, so you could put them on the
titan's base to represent scale and "realism".

-=Roy,.