Re: [Epic] Space Marine Battle Group

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:20:48 -0500

Sorry for my incomplete post about the smbg. Yes you get three objective
pieces each is less than an inch long two are bunkers and one is a pile of
55 gallon drums.Ecxactly the kind of vitally strategic objectives you would
employ Space Marines to attack. <g>

The booklet is about 10-12 pages black and white. The fist two pages is
about how great the Space Marines are (yawn). That's jut cut and pasted
right out of other pubs. The rest of the booklet is actually a pretty good
treatise on how nad why to make your detachments a certain way as well as
sample det cards. That part was ok.

All this for $79.00. IMO you don't save a cent except the hassle of
ordering all the parts sepertely.

Los