Re: [Epic] Metal Infantry/Support Weapons/Light Vehicles

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:44:15 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 13-Jan-98 Re: [Epic] Metal Infantry/S.. by Dirk
Vormann_at_...
> > Actually, that bike is probably a SM Bullock jet bike, not an eldar jet
> > bike, but I could be mistaken. (Though I know that GW did make a
> > Bullock model for Epic.)
>
> No, take a look at page 24 of WD 140. There are 5 normal Eldar Jetbikes
> and a Harly one.

As Mark pointed out, odds are that's a conversion from a plastic
jetbike; that isn't, after all, an 'official' GW picture, it's someone's
nifty-looking tournament paint job. I know there are bullock jbs out
there (though I don't have one myself), but I haven't heard of anyone
who actually has a metal Eldar jetbike. I could be mistaken, but I
think I'd have heard about it.

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...