[Epic] Support Weapons

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:26:59 +0930

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea if and when GW are going to bring out Imperial /
Marine support weapons.
Chris and I use the three varietys rule that was on the list a couple of
months back.
We intend using moles and Thudds to represent the artillary version, but are
really hanging out for Tarantulas and Rapiers for the AT and Flak varietys.
At the moment a Mole Mortar figure could be designated flak support in one
game and then AT support in the next.
Alternatively could Dirk, or someone who is in contact with UK mail order
find out if the old Rapiers and Tarantulas are available, and how much ? ie.
price and No. per blister.
I intend using these as spt wpns for my Squats and my NEW Adeptus Mechanicus
(Tech Gaurd) armys and Chris wants them for his Marines and Impy Gaurd.
I did intend using the new gaurd heavy lascannon figure in the middle hole
of the old square bases as AT support but didn't look quite right (I'm
fussy) Oh well, can still use them for Sagitarii.
Cheers
Alun