Re: [Epic] Metal Infantry/Support Weapons/Light Vehicles

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:07:55 +0100 (MEZ)

> Aren't those just 5 plastic Jetbikes, and a conversion from a
> plastic jetbike? (Very, very nice jetbikes, of course, but still
> starting from the plastic jetbikes)
I do not think so.
1) look at the rear part of the 3rd Jetbike from the left. The plastic one
has a much bigger engine below and behind the seat. The Harlequin one may
be a conversion.
2) The part above the handle bars does not look like the plastic one at
all.
3) Was the old Eldar War Host sprue already released? The Guardians at the
left of the picture have the word "hawk" written on it so I assume they
were used as Swooping Hawks. With the Sprue available that would not have
been necessary.

DV