Re: [Epic] Space Marine Battle Group

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 03:20:41 -0500 (EST)

Thane Morgan <thane_at_...> writes:
> I'd be much happier if they were to make sprues of 30 bikes for $9.00,
> or assualt sprues, or heavy weapon sprues. I thought thats what they
> claimed they would do for this new game.

        Yeah, so did I. Instead, they're selling 4 Dreadnaughts for
$8 or so... Same with Vypers and support platforms for Eldar. Silly
me, I thought they were going to make plastic sprues and sell them,
but they never did specifically say plastic... Epic scale Sci-fi
metal is incredibly expensive when they make units as small as a 2
piece vyper, and it's not just GW.

Mark