[Epic] [Fwd: E-Mail Virus Warning]

From: Charlie Wells <jaw_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 20:04:39 -0500

attached mail follows:

Subject:
        Email Virus Warning
  Date:
        Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:52:46 -0500
  From:
        humidor_at_... (humidor)
    To:
        chas_at_...

Email Alert from one of our clients......................

This is a vital warning that I received at 1:15 am EST from a good
friend in Virginia. This important msg below reads as follows :

From: MYRDDHIN_at_...

Subj: Fwd: Please read,this is not a chain letter.

ALERT

If you get a message called PEN PAL, DO NOT OPEN IT OR READ IT ! ! ! !
When you open it up, it will DELETE YOUR HARD DRIVE ! ! DELETE
the message right away WITHOUT FAILURE ! ! (DON'T EVER OPEN IT ) ! ! !

PLEASE SEND & FORWARD this vital msg to everyone you know who has a
computer or even just e-mail, so it won't happen to them & STRESS THE
IMPORTANCE OF CONTINUALLY SENDING THIS MSG OUT !!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION & ASSISTANCE..

Signed, EXCHELM1705_at_...
--
        /              Casey Gregoire                    /
       /            21st Century Computer               /